Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Wedding Talk: Bridal Portraits Part 3

hello. and welcome to the month of april. the last two days i have been getting these pounding headaches. i don't know if it's for lack of caffeine or the fact that i'm not eating junk food, and i feel like i am starving. seriously. my stomach feels concave i have been so hungry. especially at night. no more midnight snacks for me. if i could just stop eating so much junkfood and so much processed food then i feel like it would be easy to get my summer body back. i was soooo skinny last summer. especially my face. i can deal with gaining weight in my thighs, butt and stomach...it's when i gain weight in my arms and face and when my collarbone disappears, that i'm like, oh hell no. this ain't happening to me. so it's back to the sica diet get's ready for summer by drinking only water except for the one cup of coffee i have in the morning. and just three meals a day. no snacks! it's been difficult and my meals have been in no way just super healthy, but it's better to eat just two slices of pizza, instead of...two slices of pizza, a little debbie, half a bag of potato chips, crackers, a piece of cake, cookies, candy and sugary pineapple orange juice. don't you think? because i swear if one other person comments on my "happy weight" [i hate those two ducking words] i am going to scream bloody murder than probably punch them in the ducking face! commenting on someone's weight IS NOT OKAY! it makes people feel bad about themselves and i am tired, so tired, of feeling bad about gaining weight. so i guess that's why today, i wanna look back on skinnier times and show y'all the rest of my bridal portraits. 

check out part's one and two: here and here.

bridal portraits part 3:
one of my absolute favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my absolute favorites.
one of my absolute favorites.
one of my favorites. gave this one to my dad.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my absolute favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
and that is the final batch of bridal portraits. check out my photographer and if you are interested in getting in contact with her for weddings, family photos, senior pictures, or anything else, i strongly suggest reaching out to her. she made me feel super comfortable and not at all crunchy and i would totally recommend her. contact her here or through her instagram.
+++++
so today is my only day i will be working at the salon this week. i have off this friday and i gotta say, i'm pretty excited about it. barry and i are planning to the batesville motor speedway for our first [car] race of the season. last year, i didn't go to any races [most of them were rained out] and barry loves going to them, and don't get me wrong, they are kind of fun, but sometimes a bit long, but i am trying to be a little more active on the weekends, especially with the great weekend weather we have been having lately, and i figured why not go to more races this year? it's better than staying at home, laying around in my pj's and watching this show for the third time in a row. and i truly hope one day we will have kids, and even though i have been constantly watching this show on youtube, i have a feeling, that our kids will probably love going to races instead. but seriously, i did watch the entire 7th season of toddlers and tiaras, and i just gotta say two things: 1. i don't see how people hardcore hate on this show. a lot of the girls do want to do it--so i don't see how it's 'child abuse.' and 2. and literally cannot stop smiling at these darling little girls...their mothers however, leaving me looking...
OR
or maybe just any of these faces. and i get why toddlers and tiaras gets such a bad rep. it's not because the girls are dressed up likes sluts [because they aren't] or the pricey outfits [seriously, all kids hobbies cost money] it's the way these women talk to each other in front of the 5 year old daughters. what kind of example is that? the team of awful-horrible messes [not hot messes, cause apparently that's the thing to be in the pageant world] lead by this crazy woman is seriously THE WORST. i swear, she is one of the most awful women i have ever seen on tv. she and the mothers our basically teaching their little girls to be bullies instead of learning to be confidant and making friends for life like this coach does for her girls. just sayin. obvi, the coach who actually looks like a pageant queen, would be the best. and i swear, these big moms yelling at their little-skinny kids for being lazy and not wanting to work out, is INSANE. you do the math...who really needs to work out more? anyways, as you can see i have gotten waaaay to wrapped up in this show and should definitely get outta the house and see some racing this weekend. 
what are your weekend plans? it's never too early to start planning em.
"look, mr. buttermaker, quit bugging me about my food. people always bug me about it. my shrink says that's why i'm so fat. you're not doing me any good, so just quit it!"
[the bad news bears]

No comments:

Post a Comment