Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Wedding Talk: Engagement Pictures Part 3

happy valentine's day, folks. it's rainy and cold here in arkansas and you know i am not loving that. why it gotta rain on valentine's day? lame. 

i got just a few things to tell yous before i show you my final batch of engagement photos. i thought they would be good to post today since i am posed with my forever valentine. my valentine who tried his damn hardest to order me an edible arrangement. he ordered it two weeks ago and when he called to confirm that they had it, and we're going to bring it by our house there was some issue with the delivery. so he figured he would go by and pick it up himself and deliver it to the house as a surprise. i was home all morning, since i didn't have to work till 3:00. well, he gets all the way to little rock, from jacksonville, and they have "lost" his arrangement. he was SO UPSET! he was just so excited to get one for me because we literally talk about them all the time. they told him that they would call him back in an hour with an arrangement ready. he told them it took him a good 45 minutes to get there in the first place but that they'd better call him and let him know asap what the cluck happened to my arrangement. so he went and got me two boxes of chocolate. [i'm never going to lose weight] and a very sweet card. it really is the thought that counts though. and honestly, the surprise of seeing him in the middle of the day, along with a sweet thoughtful card was enough for me. he's my valentine and that's all the matters to me. although i will say, fruit would have been better than boxes of chocolate but that's just my healthy side saying that. man, he was very upset, too. it breaks my heart that he didn't get to do what he wanted to do. but no matter, when i get off work tonight at 6:00 we'll come up with a fun plan that will put the whole fruit issue behind us. he really wants to go to one of our fav restaurants but i have a bad feeling that it is going to be very, very busy and really don't want him getting worked up again. wish me luck with that. i know he's just doing everything he can to make our first valentine's day (married) a special one. i love being his wife. God, please cut my man a break here and let at least one of his plans work out. he is the bestest and i just hate when he gets upset. 

one last thing, on friday, i posted all about the "backpack trend." well not only did i get close to 50 page views [yay!] on that post but my backpack i ordered from SF sold out that day, too. on saturday, i went to check their site and they were sold out of all FOUR colors. i wonder if that had anything to do with my post? i'm saying it did. they have since been restocked. but still. i thought that was pretty cool. 

before i show of the last of my favorited engagement pictures check him out: [or her] 
this kitty is just to cute. and silly. follow this page on instagram to see all the catlove. 

Engagement Pictures Part 3 [final chapter]
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
literally my most favorite.
one of our favorites.
one of our favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of our favorites.
one of our favorites. 
one of our favorites.
one of barry's favorites.
one of our favorites-barry loves this one.
one of our favorites.
*****
well, that's it from our engagement photos. i still have the last bit of bridal portraits i want to post and then it's on to the exciting events: the wedding, honeymoon and reception. cannot wait to share with you. our wedding photos all turned out beautifully. our photographer is a genius. 
well, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! hope you get to spend it with your special valentine. i will definitely be spending it with mine even if we just get mickey d's and hang out at the house watching this show
"you can do me for all the money in the till. this is a stick up. i'm married, that's what's wrong with me. move it, paraquat! come on, zig-zag."
[fun with dick and jane]

No comments:

Post a Comment