Friday, January 27, 2017

Wedding Talk: Engagement Pictures Part 1

woo all i gotta say is thank the lord it is friday! okay so i do have a little more to say than that. yesterday was a stressful one for my husband and i. we were trying to get our rent house ready for the new tenants who were moving in that day. one of the issues was my dear sweet husband told me all the house needed was to be swept and mopped. lies! lies, i tell you. for some reason a man's idea of 'clean' is waaay different than a woman's idea of 'clean.' that's my bad. i should have checked it out sooner. especially since there were several things that needed to be replaced or fixed. but that's not my job. and it's not barry's either. the only reason i cleaned it is because if i get their normal cleaning lady i have to pay her twenty dollars an hour to clean my house. umm she ain't worth twenty dollars an hour, i can assure you of that. and my lord the drama wrapped up in the whole debacle of getting things fixed for our new tenants was just outright ridiculous! barry and i were both super frustrated with all the bullshit. i'm talking the throwing shade kind of bullshit that we both hate. 
everything worked out. but at the last possible second. barry and i were fired up over something so simple. something that needed to be done. something that was not our fault. but hey now we are finally bringing in some rent for that house. yay! and thankfully the other four houses are rented to tenants that aren't going nowhere anytime soon. we can only hope. 

so ya girl here is getting sick. again. i'm talking running nose, scratchy throat, ears popping and sneezes all over the place. i swear i just got over my last cold. now i gotta go through it allll again. boo! being sick is the worst. amiright?

now onto the reason for this post today: ENGAGEMENT PICTURES. tbh i was a bit disappointed in the pictures because my bangs are split in more than half of the photos. a lot of you are probably thinking, "so what, big deal?" but if you have bangs you can totally understand how frustrating that is. bang people don't want their bangs to be split. if you're reading this and you have bangs, you totally get me right now, right? yep i thought so. but below are the first batch that i really love. hoping to get prints in frames soon. hoping. 

Engagement Pictures Part 1
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
***
i loved getting to do a photo shoot with the man i am so in love with. he is my everything. i can talk to him about anything, vent to him about everything and i truly love him with all my heart. i will continue to share our engagement pictures along with my bridal portraits before i share pics from the wedding and the reception. so just hang tight because this blog will get all the deets. check out this post to get the full stats on my photographer, hair stylist and makeup. the location for our engagement pictures was at barry's aunt betty's farm and i am SO HAPPY i chose it for our pictures. the quilt in several of the photos ended up being a wedding gift from aunt betty herself. can't wait to share more pictures with yous guys soon.

well do you have any fun plans for the weekend? i'm not sure how much fun the big buck classic is going to be but that's what i promised my husband i would do with him this weekend. we finally have a saturday where neither of us has to work so i promised i would do something with him. he's not into just laying around the house watching tv like i would much rather do. but hey, i heard there was going to be some good food sooooo i guess i will check it out. food. why is that always on my mind?
"j.p., i gotta be honest. the robot voice does not help your cause."
[grandma's boy]

No comments:

Post a Comment