Thursday, December 29, 2016

Wedding Talk: Bridal Portraits Part 2

so i should be talking about christmas today but i'm going to save that for another day. i am sick, sick, sick. runny nose/stopped up nose, scratchy throat/hurts to swallow, my ears keep popping, and my body feels like it's been run over by a train. only i would get sick the week after christmas. i have taken it very easy the last three days to hopefully get over this junk but yea that didn't help much. i'm working today and i never thought i would say this, but i'm glad it is a slow day. i'm just not much in the greeting mood today. yes, i have been taking cold medicine but it's just not helping as much as i would like for it to. and i have to work till 6:00 tonight. it is going to be a very l o n g day.

so today i am going to keep it short and simple by just showing you guys the next batch of my bridal portraits i took in october. i still have not gotten back wedding or reception pictures. maybe i'll finally get to see them next year...

bridal portraits part two:
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
one of my favorites.
***
well that's all i have for y'all today. i'm gonna go and try not to fall asleep here at my desk and hate myself for not bringing any dayquil with me to work today. i'm glad i wore warm inside clothes because it is freeeezing in here. i just want my bed.
"basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who, any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. just needs the right broom."
[hitch]

No comments:

Post a Comment