Friday, September 16, 2016

A Locks Timeline

it's fri-nally friday.
okay so like a long time ago [in january] i told y'all about growing my hair out for locks of love. welllll i am still working on making that dream idea possible. it hasn't been easy, but it hasn't been hard either. i mean, come on, it's not like it's painful to grow my hair out. well it isn't until this happens but that's been somewhat rare for me. somewhat. so i thought i would give y'all a hair-timeline to show you just how fast my hair is growing. it really does grow fast. do i want to go back to short hair? tbh i'm not really sure. but right now, i'm likin it long so i will probably have to grow it out to my booty in order to cut of 10 inches and still keep it long like i have it in the last pic. 

please beware of the copious amount of selfies posted below
locks timeline starts now:










can't believe it is already pass my shoulders. also i can't believe it has grown that much in just eight months. am i loving the long hair? yep you bet your ass i am. it really doesn't take all that long to fix and i can finally throw it in a pony or bunch it on top of my head in a top knot. and i am going to try to pull this off for my wedding. so basically what i am saying is long hair don't care.
happy friday, folks! i got an hour left of work and then i'm off to enjoy the rest of my friday.
"maybe he's not creating them, maybe he's just noticing them. these are the best in the world at what they do, alright? if jeff gordon told you that your oil was low you might want to think about changing it."
[couples retreat]

No comments:

Post a Comment