Friday, May 6, 2016

Thank God for fridays

well another fantastic friday is upon us and i am pretty happy about it. i don't have too big of plans for this weekend. i know i am going to be pretty busy on sunday since i have two mothers to celebrate with this year. which means i need to go out and find some good gifts for the two wonderful mommas i have in my life. it's supposed to be a pretty weekend and i am totally looking forward to being out in the sunshine. today i am just posting some more quotes that pretty much sum of my life right now. 

enjoy!





























i hope everyone has a lovely weekend. 
till next time.
"what? hook me up to a morphine drip, let me fade on out? nah. sorry, lady. but i prefer to die with my boots on."
[dallas buyers club]

No comments:

Post a Comment