Friday, November 7, 2014

20 Things You May Not Know About Me

hey y'all! looky here, i'm writing a post that doesn't involve goals and highlights. surprise, surprise, am i right? i would like to post a goals recap, soon but today i wanted to do something fun. my brain is on overdrive right now due to it being the first of the month and 49 days till CHRISTMAS! man, i am going to need a vacation soon. and not just one where i hang out at the house, but in actual vacation to a different city. preferably out of the state, but i'll take what i can get at this point.
i have piled a list together over the last few months of things you may not know about me. the list has gotten quite random, and is really just a list of weird quirks i have happened to acquire. but they are quite amusing so i thought i would share.

1// i went to a hilary duff concert with my family on my 16th birthday.

2// i had a rabbit named, snowflake. but my sister's rabbit, snowball, killed it.

3// i'm great at remember names, words, dates and numbers. but i suck at math.

4// i can't watch toy story 3 or jack frost without ugly crying.

5// i hold my nose and breathe out of my mouth when i use a public bathroom. even at work.

6// i always feel bad for the licorice jelly bean so i'll always eat one. and i always regret it.

7// i LOVE to use my blinker.

8// i'm not the best at returning my dvds to their cases. so i always have a stack of discs on my tv stand at all times. 
[taken earlier this week]

9// i'm not a physically affectionate person. i'm just not. i will never be the one to initiate a hug.

10// i have over 100 movie quotes saved in my phone right now.

11// i burn my fingers straightening my hair every morning.

12// i can't help but say to myself, "goodnight neverland" whenever i blow out a candle.

13// i'm addicted to eye drops.

14// i never turn down free food. never.

15// my knees are always hairy.

16// i hate wearing open toed shoes to work. and i never do.

17// when i get upset, i write poems. but then i automatically delete them.

18// i eat sunflower seeds everyday. 

19// i always have change in the bottom of my washing machine.

20// i'm the most indecisive person you will ever meet.

talk about the most random list ever, but this is what i had written down. funny how several of them involved movies. what's a random quirk you have?
well, i guess i best quit procrastinating and get back to work. man, i'm ready to get out of work. i swear fridays are always the hardest for me cause i don't wanna do nothing. and i'm so worn from the beginning of the week that honestly i'm just worn slap out. that's why my friday nights mainly consists me in bed in my warm jammies, watching a movie and drinking a huge tall glass of wine. the perfect way to wind down after a long and stressful week. speaking of wine, i really want one of these things. do you have one?
alright, one last thing. i was walking into the grocery store on wednesday night. i was wearing leggings and a long tshirt with my uggs. well as i was walking in a lady was walking out, and she turned to me and said, "damn girl, you look good!" a woman said this...awkward, but compliment...accepted! oh and i finished the divergent series. if you haven't read these and you like to read what in the hell are you waiting on!? you HAVE to read this series. and that's coming from someone who usually hates series' books. gosh, i literally cannot wait for insurgent to come out. i liked them so much i even dreamed about it. 
okay now i really must stop here. do you have any fun plans for tonight? man, i can already hear my jammies and electric blanket calling my name!
"gosh, i wish my life was a movie sometimes. you know, i'd never have to worry about my hair, or having to go to the bathroom. and then, when i'm at my lowest point, some guy would chase me down the street, pour his heart out and we'd kiss. happily ever after."
[friends with benefits]

3 comments:

  1. I love eating sunflower seeds! I sk on the shell to try to squeeze all the saltiness from them. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I love these things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's probably sad that I could tell you what that ugly cry was from..or at least an educated guess, is it Melanie from Days?

    ReplyDelete