Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Shopping with Sica--Outfits Edition

ello lovahs. y'all remember that little blog series i mentioned back in september? well, i had saaid that i was going to do a little series here on the ole blog about all my shopping habits, super sweet deals, and different things i love. i had also saaid that i was going to do that once a week. fat chance, on that one. i couldn't remember or have time to do anything once a week, much less write a blog post. so i am officially making it once a month.

i had told y'all last month that i had gone on a t.j.maxxkohl's, and target shopping spree to get me a few fall items + some basic staples. well..today..i am going to show off some of those awesome items i found through styled outfits. also, i signed up for stitchfix last month, so i'll be showing those pieces + a few other things, too. let's get started with this tank top find:
i got this tank at t.j.maxx for only $12.99 // jeans--rock & republic from kohl's // flats are from target [old] // gold stud earrings // thick chain necklace i stole from my mom 

the next main featured piece is this dress i received from my third stitchfix package:
tommie chevron print a-line dress $68 {a little big on me, and not really my style} // scarf from this website. // overlay from this site. // staple boots by candie's from kohl's // belt--kohl's // watch--hello kitty from kohl's // earrings found at this jewelry hot spot

next new buy is this denim top. it's lc lauren conrad from kohl's:
i love me some lauren conrad from kohl's. 
heart denim chambray shirt // red corduroy's are lauren conrad, too. [last season] // arkansas state necklace

this next top was a staple for me this summer. it's one of those tops you can dress up or down.
hi-lo chiffon top i got for $14.99 with my t.j.maxx haul. // i also got the jeans from t.j.maxx for $19.99 [score] // studded wedges // necklace from this favorite site // earrings--target

this sweater is another lauren conrad find from the kohl's shopping trip:
lauren conrad heart sweater // boots--uggs // pink teardrop earrings [on clearance right now] 
don't ya just love the back of this sweater, keyholes + bows..the best.

this next item was another stitchfix piece i received last month:
[wasn't very fond of this one at all]
navy blue polka dot skirt from stitchfix for $58.00 {this is just not my style, but i did find out that i love navy blue and leopard print together..got a little style inspiration outta this one} // leopard print top i got at holiday house [last year] // necklace from SF // shoes--target [last year] 

this next top is my favorite thing outta the whole group. it's everything i love in a top. a great color meets the perfect texture [leather] :
olive green leathered top from t.j.maxx // cross necklace--forever 21 // black oxfords
seriously the pictures don't do this amazing top justice. p.s. i got this top for only $14.99

the next thing to show off are these orange pants and black top i got in my stitchfix package:
unfortunately they were way waay too small. i probably would have snagged these orange pants for $42 if they'd have fit. // the top i ALSO received in the stitchfix package last month. it was a little too tight for my taste. it's more expensive than the pants..$48..not really what i want to spend on a basic black top. // necklace--stein mart

next is a light grey top i grabbed at kohl's. it's super lightweight and will go great under cardigans this fall:
i decided to belt this top with a skinny belt. i really liked it, too. 
laced shirred top // watch // earrings // necklace was a gift from my sissy.

okay. the next few items are some new things i've gotten from my favorite boutiques. 
do you have a favorite boutique?
mines [right now] is savoir-faire in fayetteville. it's probably good that this little hot spot isn't in my city because your girl would be b-r-o-k-e! not gonna lie bout that one. 
i had recently bought this new plaid flannel and have started to get it broken in with this cooler weather.
flannel--SF // boots and jeans are from t.j.maxx // belt //earrings are target. [old] // arkansas state necklace
and then next i have this beautiful overlay. SF posted this pic on their instagram:
well i lusted over it and i lusted over it and i lusted over it till i finally bought myself one in a gorgeous rust color. 
i can't get over how retro it looks. 
overlay from savoir-faire // shoes are vera wang from kohl's [old] // dress is a hand-me-down from my sister. // necklace
and here's how i styled it for work the other day:
the olive green piko {found here} is new, too. if you haven't bought yoself a piko yet then what is wrong with you? DO IT! seriously the best, cutest, comfiest top around town. that necklace is new, too. 
close up of my hello kitty watch. + a few other gems i got from kohl's.
don'tcha just love kohl's? [it's my shit]

alrighty. almost done. lastly here is a little fun necklace that is becoming a staple for me.
arkansas state necklace from elle & k boutique.
that red ruffled top is new, too. find it here in mint.

WOWZA! i know that was so much, and sorry if i bored you to death but i just love looking back at all my fun finds, like all the stuff above. 
have you bought anything blog worthy?
meet me back here tomorrow for my halloween post: scary movies. ooooooh hope y'all are ready!
well, peace out, small fries!
"i wish i was homeless. think about it, man. they got no stress. they have no responsibilities."
[21 and over]

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' your new blog look! Also you always find the cutest stuff!

    Soooo I mailed your hoop art by itself today, I felt bad it was taking so long but I will send the other stuff I'm working on over soon!

    ReplyDelete