Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ain't Nothing Different

okay. i have literally opened this "new post" screen like half a dozen times in the last week and i just can't push out a post. my blog's content is basically the same every week. i show you things on my wish list, talk about my shopping habits, dump all my instagrams, or just talk about my house. i would like to write a post that's different than the norm but i ain't got nothing for ya. 

so here's another post about my house, my shopping, new things i want, and a few instagrams.
{enjoy}

***
first things first..my house. it's coming along. the walls are all painted and alls i have left is the cabinets. things have gotten pretty crazy. i'm literally living in chaos and have already lost it a few times buuuuttt i cannot even began to tell you's how much better everything is than my old house. the old house was a straight up crapper compared to the little honey i got now. i just am in absolute love with my bedroom and bathroom. it's exactly what i wanted and it's all coming along exactly how i envisioned it to be. 

so speaking of my bedroom...i found my nightstands! i really want to incorporate lots of gold accents in my bedroom, and i knew i wanted to find some gold tables, with glass tops.
well, one day, one of my fav ig accounts..@targetdoesitagain posted these babies:
i neeeeeeded the one on right! like, baaaad. so i went to find it at the north little rock target, and i had no luck. 
then one day i got this text from my sister:
i was ecstatic when i saw that the pretty little table i had been looking for was finally at the north little rock target. i went on my lunch break to go and get this sucka, too. and it's perfect.
since i was pinched for time i didn't bother trying to find a target employee, who more than likely wouldn't be able to be quick enough to look in the stock room for another one. so i found the other one at the target in little rock. and they look so good, just exactly what i was wanting. 

well like i said, i've been living in chaos. so on sunday night, i got busy on making that chaos more organized. ahhh and let me tell you, it's waaay better than how i had it. yea everything might be in boxes or small piles but it's pretty organized compared to the hoarding look i had going on before.
***
so have you guys been to jcpenny lately? i went to sephora the other day [it's in jcpenny] and i went through their home section. well, i saw like a bajillion different things i wanted. like for reals they got some really cute stuff. like these pillows i will be purchasing real soon:
i got a couple of pillows from ikea that are similar to these.
***
one last thing. this store is my favorite. this blogger blogs about them all the time, and now i'm starting to do the same. i mean we both have good taste so i get it.
recently purchased this little southwest overlay and to say i'm in love would be a complete understatement. i wore it yesterday and am so ready to wear it again.
do you love savoir-faire?
also i purchased this little darlin of a dress last night:
find it {here} i got mines with free shipping..by using code: LINDS (limited time coupon) and of course i got my 5% klrloyal discount. they also have it in maxis + different colors. the one thing that i really love about this site is that all the bigger sizes go first, so i can usually get my hands on what i want, when i want it. and that's my kinda shoppin right there.

told you, it was gonna be a same ole same ole post..but you know my sayin around here..it's my blog and i do what i want!
 "i don't know, he was there one day and then gone the next. i asked daddy about it one time but that went over like a fart in church."
[the baytown outlaws] 

3 comments:

  1. Lovin the pops of leopard here and there girly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your rug! I'm moving this weekend and can't wait to start decorating- I've been looking for some inspiration! Love how your house is coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent ever thought to go to jcpenny for home stuff... may have to check there! but i do love me some ikea... i'm going this weekend and i am SO excited :)

    ReplyDelete