Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Life Lately

wow. where the hell have i been? it's june. and i hadn't posted in weeks. and yeah i know i say this like all the time, buuuut i really have been busy. [what else is knew] both of my jobs and my fabulous new house [more on it later] have completely taken over my life. and i'm okay with this.
after i get my house painted [hopefully starting next week] i plan on getting this really popular thing people call "the internet," set up at my new crib. it's a big step for this out-of-date girl but i'm looking forward to keeping up with things through a bigger screen than my iphone's.

today i'm just gonna throw all my instagrams at ya from the last month. 
do you have instagram? it's my favorite. 
[that's three underscores]
1. razorback wrap watch 2. orange kitty 3. flowers in my old backyard 4. audrey hepburn quote
5. my cousin katie and the toothbrush we pulled out of a sink. 6. i got all these movies for $30. 7. jeep load of goods for the conway store. 8. pretty day out cleaning rent houses.
9. razorback gift baskets for the STARS golf tourney and abundant life school. 10. razorback rugs 11. my new mission 12. pink cigarettes from the movie hick
13. my little nephew 14. razorback thermos 15. piper sleeping 16. goblets and large thermos
1. gift basket for a women's conference at a local church. 2. cloudy friday 3. me and my mommy on mother's day. 4. old light fixtures i pulled out of a rent house; i'm going to fix them up.
5. stormy, my mom's dog, was the last one to stay in my old guest bedroom. 6. fashion and style quote 7. yellow pillows i got at home goods for $30. 8. gift basket for arkansas foster families' silent auction. 
9. a day full of packing 10. sonia kashuk bronzer/blush that i want to try. 11. hot springs 12. little man in his arkansas onsie.
13. me, my sissy, and my mommy on mother's day. 14. gift basket donated to the "angel ali rally" 15. baby boy playing on his grandpa's computer. 16. hog chevron shirts
1. moving day! 2. piper snuggling on the first night in the new house. 3. new pet stuff 4. nephew hanging at target with him's mommy. 
5. see that pretty green necklace? it's on it's way to me from savoir-faire {new favorite} 6. selfie saturday 7. it rained on moving day.. 8. got all these blu-rays for $50.
9. elliott and i goofing around at the lake house. 10. albert einstein quote 11. rock & republic jeans and daisy fuentes top 12. razorback chervon decor
13. men products 14. piper DID NOT want to move. 15. my bridesmaid dress for liz and john allen's {little brother} wedding. 16. romans 8:18 {love this}
1. kate spade quote 2. outfit of the day-new top from kohls 3. happy quote 4. piper and i hiding out during tornado warnings. 
5. mirrors from hobby lobby that i want so bad..i just can't decide on which color. 6. gift basket i made for a friend. 7. pretty blue skies on a sunday afternoon. 8. the inspiration for my bedroom. {i have to have those curtains}
9. close up of the leathered tee i got at kohls. 10. fun things i got at hobby lobby. {love that verse} 11. pretty afternoon out running errands. 12. the inspiration for my summer haircut came from this movie.
13. wore my new striped piko yesterday from savoir-faire. 14. finally got my kitchen all unpacked. 15. outfit i'm wearing today. 16. closeup of the new hair! {i totally dig it} 

woo i know that was a lot. but i like being able to dump my photos into my "journal."
and i'm not exactly sure when i'm going to have a chance to post again. 
come find me on instagram. happy tuesday! let's make it a good'un.
"by the way, doing a piece on racism in hockey. love to get your concepts on the font. i'm thinking helvetica but i could be persuaded to courier new."
[friends with benefits]

No comments:

Post a Comment