Monday, May 6, 2013

Silly Faces

this weekend i got to hang out with this little dude. 
i worked my conway store on saturday and sunday because toad suck was going on this weekend. and both days, after work, i went and hung out with this boy..my little silly nephew. he was having so much fun taking pictures of himself with my phone. 

needless to say, work and chillin with this punkin has made ya girl a little sleepy today. i'm really hoping for a fast week. i'm not all too busy. i have several houses that will need my attention, of course. with 14 vacant ones is kinda getting hard to ignore them. anywhoo what did you do this weekend?
don't forget to link up with sami!
let's do this monday.
"yeah, it's my house. you gonna shut up up in here or i'm gonna come up and cut your vocals cords out. you ain't gonna be able to say a damn thing! good night."
[madea's witness protection]

3 comments:

  1. When I had days off during the week I used to watch my nephew... I miss those days. We had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! My weekend was so crazy, I ended up sick today. I think it was part virus/part exhaustion. I'm not as young as I used to be. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete