Thursday, May 16, 2013

In The Process

yep i am in the process of moving to a new crib. so my posts will be scarce but don't fret i will be back to blogging regularly in no time. 

in just four more days, this baby is going to be mine, alllll mine. it's gone by so fast that i really can't believe it. earlier this week, things were bittersweet and i was getting a little sad about moving to a new and different house, with new and different neighbors. but i have started packing and now i'm getting excited! it will definitely be weird but i know my new little pad will be perfect.

so like i said ya girl has been just packing away.
i got a TON done last night. and i know this weekend will consist of nothing but bubble wrap, boxes, and packing tape. then on monday the 20th i will close on my new house AND my old house. 
i have to be outta my old house by next thursday. so literally by this time next week, i will be living in my new crib. i'm telling you, it. is. cray!! but i can't wait. 

so like i said your homegirl will be gone for all of next week since i'll be moving my entire life to a new location. thankfully, it's literally a few turns down the street from my house now. easy peasy japanesy.
[i hope]
have a wonderful weekend my friends. what do you got going on?
"i knew this guy, his name was joel. and i was like, "joel what are you doing?" and he was like, "well, i'm working to be a meteorologist; cause that's the only job that i can be wrong everyday and not get fired."
[monsters]

3 comments:

  1. Yay, so exciting! Hope it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new crib looks amazing! Hope the move went well- can't wait to see how to decorate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete