Friday, February 22, 2013

Showing Off My New Do Before The Weekend

i'm getting sick. like my nose is runny, i got a sore throat, and my ears..oh don't even get me started on how much they are buggin today. i think the last couple days of rain really did me in. 
but i got a new hair do and it's friday, so ya girl is not caring.
i cannot tell you's guys how much i love it. my sister did such a good job [as usual] and i will be sticking to the new color for awhile. and once it gets summer i'll be cutting my hair pretty short. again. gots to have my summer haircut. maybe even give myself some bangs...
[couldn't help myself]

anywho..who else is ready to get off work? 
i have a few donations [gift baskets] i'm fixin to get started on. and i'm working on a few orders for the stores. but other than that i'm not too busy today which i hope doesn't make the day go by slow. we'll see.

before i peace out..here's a movie you should see over the weekend.
your welcome.

i might need to get my hands on some dayquil...
have a good weekend, tater tots!
"issues? you look like a gap model! when i was your age, i had a mouth full of braces and a face like a papa john's pizza."
[the sitter]

5 comments:

  1. I love it, you look soooo hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! And I totally know what you mean about the shorter hair in summer- I'm just waiting for it to get a little warmer in these parts to cut mine off too! Hope you get some rest and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol on the family/you perspective!

    ReplyDelete