Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Another Commercial and News Talk

hey guys!
i'm just going to do a quick post today. 
this morning around six thirty i was on channel four news here in good ole arkansas. 
it really felt like i was only on there for bout five minutes. i didn't get the chance to say much but i must've said enough because we got over three hundred likes on our facebook page. i'm interested to see how well the stores do today. 

so we've been running our holiday commercial since thanksgiving. i have had so many people tell me i did a good job and that "i'm a natural"
i posted this pic...
on instagram the day we did the shoot. i had promised a couple of you's that i would be sure to share our new holiday commercial here on my blog. well, today friends would be that day. 

so introducing...me! showing off on my goods. [merchandise..get ya mind outta the gutter]
what do you think? 
like i said i've had several people tell me what a great job i'm doing on our commercials. it's seriously such a big boost of confidence. i really appreciate all the kind words. [seriously. thanks, ya'll]

as far as having strangers recognize me...it's a little weird. 
it's happened three times [so far]....a lady at the grocery store, my doctor [after meeting him for the first time] and the dude that works at the video store [he technically knows me since i'm in there more than twice a week] anyways, it is a little different but hey i gotta step outta my comfort zone, sometime, right?

like i said, today will be a short post. i am going to leave you with these two ecards..
hoping to post about my guest bedroom christmas tree on friday.
happy hump day!



"hey, you know what? they raised almost $7000, so whatever she did worked. vince hughes' dad called, he said the car wash was a raging success. and laura rissman's dad called, he said we should have a car wash every weekend."
[bad teacher] 

3 comments:

  1. You are a natural!!! I'd be such a spaz... it's like you've been doing it your whole life, it's so natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you were meant for TV darling! Somehow your voice is different than I imagined, but PERFECT for TV! You rocked that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - the commercial was awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete