Thursday, March 8, 2012

Let's Talk Birchbox


i showed you little afternoon delights this instagram i snapped of my first birchbox package a couple of weeks ago.
have you heard about birchbox?
basically you pay ten bucks a month and this little beauty of a company sends you a little box of beauty product samples. it's a pretty neat idea actually.


i knew i was in love when i saw everything wrapped up in hot pink tissue paper.
and especially when i saw this little guy.

i love me some juicy couture perfume. i don't know i've always liked it.


and the rest of the contents included:

1. {designer liner stick-ons} i haven't tried these....not even sure if i will...maybe to go to the cluuub.


2. {showstoppers} you use these so ya dont have a boob slip.


3. {glow and go travel puff} this is a bronzer you can use on the go.
it's actually pretty neat and i see how it would come in handy if they actually sent me the right skin tone.


4. {birchbox pink nail polish} cant go wrong with pink nail polish.
especially if i had a pretty diddy on my left finger.


okay okay so they werent that great of samples. but it's still kinda fun gettin some of the newest products. even if there are a little silly.
hoping next month's will be even better. hey at least it gives me something to make fun of blog about.
do you get birchbox?

"yeah. thank you for that reassuring pat on my shoulder."
[that 70s show]

6 comments:

  1. Great items :) I'll have to try out birch box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over from Vintage Wanna Bee's Blog Hop! :)
    Love the birchbox.
    xoxo,
    Katlyn (newest follower)
    katlynlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! those pics are funny, and i love the pink nail polish!
    im always such a sucker for a pretty pink!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get Birchbox but I've heard amazing reviews! Might have to get in on the action! Those items looks fun- plus, who doesn't love getting snail mail?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so disappointed in mine from Feb. Definitely one of the worst ones I have gotten. Hopefully March's is better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following! Following you right back!

    ModaMama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete