Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Summer Fashion.

okay uh WOWZA!! i got so much positive feedback yesterday!
i also have a couple of new followers and friends i met through the tattoo link up.
welcome to my blog, playas!!
i cannot tell you guys how awesome it was getting so many comments from yall throughout the day.
[i felt so popular with my email constantly tinging everytime i got mail.]
so thank you!! i preciate each and every one of you's!



moving right along...i have already been checking out clothes for summer. who's with me? i know it's fffffreezing outside but i LOVE summer..especially summer fashion!
i think i've told you guys about my love for alloy but if i haven't i am speaking the truth here when i say i loves that site! hey it might be for teenager girls but so are the books i read. so who cares.

i always check out their site right before summer because they have trendy clothes [and shoes] with reasonable prices. my kinda place.

okay let me tell yall..it looks to me like patterned wedges are go to be THE BIG THANG this spring/summer. holla! i am totally okay cause i have already seen serveral pairs i want need.
lizike:




[i mean i definitely need the piper wedges, right?]

which ones would you choose?

and also to be totally unfair to myself here's some summer fashion pins.
oh pinterest why do you have to have amazing totally unaffordable fashion?
i wish my closet looked like pinterest





[i just love this homegirl's hair]

what summer fashion are you digging?



Photobucket



google


"what's her favorite color when she's not at home?"
[that 70s show]

9 comments:

  1. Yesssssss! I'm already filling up virtual shopping carts full of summer dresses. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here from the link up :)
    Our tattoos are in the exact same spot and I want more as well. Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if it is that I am plus sized, or what.. but I love wedges but can't wear them for anything. That goes for heels too. Although wedges don't sink me in dirt/sand when walking like heels do! Ha.

    I love the shoes though, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! So glad you found mine! New follower - great pins:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Katrina wedge! For some reason the comment box is only popping up on my phone but not on my pc. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I love those wedges! very sexy :) -- all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so excited for summer too! It can't come soon enough! Love your inspiration posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the white dress/pink sweater look! SO pretty, feminine and summery!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete