Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pinning is Fun

Boys Boys Boys!
we like boys in caaarrs
boys boys boys!
buy us drinks in baaarrs
boys boys boys!
with hairsprraay and denim
boys boys boys!
we love them!

I AM NOT LYING when i say THIS SONG has been in my head since saturday...
needless to say i think i have gaga fever. [i can't believe i just admitted that]
yeah. i confess...i am finally jumping on the gaga bandwagon. seriously guys..i used to say i would never ever listen to gaga [just ask bff]..much less know any of her songs by heart.
call me a hypocrite. whatevs. buutt i am lovin some gaga right now. i guess that's what i get for listening to the ke$ha station [don't hate] on pandora.

what song is stuck in your head?

crap look what i did. i rambled on and on about music!
and yea it has nothing to do with my favorite pins for the week...wtf.
get it together, jessica. i guess i'm just messed up from working on the weekend.

anyyywaaays...
WHO IS READY FOR SPRING??
this girl. fo sho. winter sucks.
here's my cheerful springy pins for the week::



[this reminds me of my mamaw's house]



[i want this outfit. like yesterday.]

:::::QUOTES:::::

and lastly..
i need these shoes!

are you ready for spring?


Photobucket


"you know what? you're stubborn, under qualified, and you barely speak english. welcome to the DMV."
[that 70s show]

12 comments:

  1. Great pins! I love the girl with the crowns of flowers. So pretty. Annnd I love Gaga. I never used to either, but I do now. :)

    xx Jessica

    P.S. I tagged you in a little survey, if you're interested. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love me some Kesha! And those shoes, I want!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have "Boots and Boys" in my head by Ke$ha!

    Oh my gosh, I got your package yesterday! You are sooooo sweet, it was totally unexpected and totally brightened my day! Thank you so much sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I was all set to write a comment until I saw that "DMV" line at the bottom and I died laughing! Thanks for the good laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the gaga bandwagon! I absolutely love gaga, even though she's so psycho! Have you heard the song Marry the Night? Listen to it! It is one of my faves of her and it's so underrated and underplayed. I'm obsessed.

    Found your blog today and love it and am a new follower!

    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I love the shoes! I am ready for SUMMER actually ;) Really enjoying your blog. I am your newest follower. Please visit mines and follow me if you'd like =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the "being a lady" quote. Glad we stumbled upon your blog!


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shoes and the little garden getaway. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pinning is one of my favorite things...and I totally listen to the Ke$ha station too! Very upbeat, especially during long boring days at work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. I'm ready for spring AND summer!
    2. I have Florence and the Machine's version of "Take Care" stuck in my head (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggKwTvDHfHk)
    3. Happy Thursday!
    4. Great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want a little spring around here too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the spring inspiration! Makes me really ready for it... Even though we haven't really has winter yet down here :-/

    ReplyDelete