Friday, November 4, 2011

my my eddie

ok..so..my life is about to get super busy, guys. see yesterday my pops and i went over to the new florist in sherwood that we just acquired. yep that's right..in the next few months i am going to be organizing, stocking, clipping, arranging, cleaning, selling, and delivering flowers. it's crazy how in the blink of an eye my life can take a totally complete change and turn of events...
yes i will still take care of gameday.
and all of my 80 or so tenants and rent houses.
but i also will be making flower arrangements.

seriously. i cannot. believe it.

see i've always wanted to work at a florist but no one would hire me because i had no experience. how is one supposed to get experience if no one will freaking hire me..so lets just say i gave up on that dream real fast..like when i wanted to a be a dog groomer..or a character at disney world.
anyways..
see we own the building that this florist is in...and she wants to retire but doesn't want her business to be gone forever. so that's kinda how we acquired this thing. see i believe with the right kind of promotion, organization, and ideas we can turn this business into the most popular florist in sherwood.
what can i say i'm pretty good at my job.
so starting monday i will be in the process of turning a dead flower shop into a growing thriving shop..no pun intended.

i will be doing updates as much as i can.
plus gameday updates
oh and lets not forget about my kooky tenants.

some of my favorite flower posts:

***
ooh me do i have a fun post today!
i know that thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet but i already i have a christmas wish list!
and i am going to share it allllll with ya today.

..this is from kohl's..

..dark colored toms..




..maybe foreva xxi..



..oops..uh yes, please..

..indigo..

..a hundred dollas..

..all about simplicity..

..short version..


..kohl's..

well. that's it..so far.
you could probably just get me a kohl's giftcard and a trunk load of shoes and i would be totally content.
especially if i had eddie by my side.

or this guy..

 but if not i will also take him..


pleaseandthankyou!
what's on your christmas wishlist?

"it's weird that chairs even exist when you're not sitting on them"
[knocked up]

7 comments:

  1. haha, that's a great Christmas wish list! :) Lovely lovely boys, and mmmm pretty clothes! :)

    I'm excited for you getting to do flowers! You should like you have such interesting jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - sounds like you've got a full plate! But an exciting one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! Wow! I love arranging flowers...that sounds like a fun job but you sure are busy girl! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to work for a florist, too! Congrats on your new business venture and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your Christmas wish list! :) cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Christmas list, especially the 2Pac shirt! Thanks for stopping by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my secret fantasies is to be a florist. Good luck with your new business venture!

    Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. I always love to meet a new blogging friend.

    ReplyDelete