Wednesday, November 9, 2011

instantly instagrammin

well the sun is shining and the sky is blue..and for some reason i'm in a fabulous mood!
this week is already going by super fast and i am LOVIN IT!!

have i ever told you guys how much i looovvveeee instagram! i do yes i do i do i do ooh!
it's so much fun. and it makes all my crappy iphone pics look all that much better.

so this week that's what i am totally digging!
so here we have it...alll my loves via instagram.
if you have this special little app then follow me! i'll definitely follow you back
my name: j___jenkins that's three (3) underscores, people!
speaking of followers i have FIFTY FOLLOWERS..that's right fiddy. i feel so special. if you are a new follower leave me a comment and let me know so i can check out your blog, too.
hmmmm maybe i should do a little giveaway to celebrate. cause for reals i am ecstatic by this good news!

and lets move on to these little instagrams..


these are socks my daddy "surprised" me with from his annual trip to china.
they are actually pretty comfortable..don't worry i refuse to wear them with my flippy flops..while out in public, anyway.

best. pizza. eva.
bbq chicken pizza (exnay on the jalapenos) from us pizza. seriously it is the bomb.com

art projects.

she loves helping me with my art projects.
and by helping i mean stealing my pencil and laying right smack dab in the middle of what i'm working on.

friendships.
us four went to creegans and watched the razorbacks beat the gamecocks. we ordered food and drinks, called the hogs, and gossiped our little hearts out. ahh i love my friends.

i love this picture of us two. we hadn't hung out since high school.
love this girl.

finally tried the coffee at the coffee shop down the street from my house.
yes i will be going back. not only was the coffee good but so was the customer service.

and come on, who wouldnt love a sweet little sleeping baby, like this one?

happy wedneday, friends!
xoxo

"i hate camping. camping blows. it's dirty, and i don't like sleeping on rocks. there's always a guy with an acoustic guitar that doesn't quite know how to play it."
[role models]

3 comments:

  1. I love that cats lay directly on what you're doing. It makes wrapping presents especially difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. This socks are hilarious. I can just imagine millions of Chinese guys running around in the snow wearing these with their flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh how I wish I had Instagram...or an Iphone for that matter! That pizza looks delish!

    ReplyDelete