Thursday, October 13, 2011

hey shortay!

let me just state. that i have slept wonderfully the past three nights.
i swear i am in a way better mood when i sleep all the way through the night.
it's not that i sleep terribly. i just tend to wake up more times in the night then i would like..

the last three nights i haven't woken up at all.
i fall asleep. i wake up. and it's morning.
only thing is...i have a little trouble getting up because the sleep is that good.

and man has it put me in a wonderful mood, too.



i thought i'd do a little 365 post.
just because i can.






read bff's wedding story, HERE





***
i am so ready to be off work.
o and for the weekend.

"i saw him beat up a guy with a starfish."
[forgetting sarah marshall]

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! :) Boots and Coat are cute, and so is the kitty as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on the sleep! This weekend I have really caught up and I have noticed that I am a much happier camper! :)

    Hope you've had a great weekend! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    ReplyDelete