Thursday, June 23, 2011

vintage venture$.

okay...i am not going to be showing off another part of my house this week. don't be mad.

you may know this already but i love to decorate!
yes, decorating to me is a way to express my artistic ability. i'm always re-decorating something...
that's why i love my home soooooo much. i love being able to express what i love in my very own place.
ever since i was a wee little girl i always pictured how i would want my home. i've always been in love with the modern feel with a vintage twist. my mom calls me, retro.
and i love looking for the perfect treasures to accessorize!

so i decided to show off some new treasures i found this week.
and show off some of my re-decorating.
[check out some other re-decorating stories here here and here]


5.99 and 50% off from Michael's.

recycled glass vase...5.99 at TJ Maxx

birdcage..garage sale 3.00. 
glass birdie..hobby lobby 5.99. 
candles..hobby lobby 50% off. 
garland..hobby lobby 50% off.

no i didnt buy this 300.00 chair. i just like it.

now i've started a little art project. i am not going to do a full reveal of what i am doing, just yet.
but here is a sneak peek.
(i love sneak peeks)




i know. i am so excited to show you guys. i know it's going to turn out great.

my little love bug ventured outside.
she liked it..a little too much.

happy thursday all.

"it's not real english if you speak it with a foreign accent."
[that 70s show]

3 comments:

  1. That is SUCH a good idea!! I'm going to have to try this out!! I'm glad you found my blog so I could find YOURS!

    Sabrina Says

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your birdcage! If you see a good deal on one soon, let me know- I'm kind of doing a 'bird' theme in the nursery!

    ReplyDelete