Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lil' Red

here's the two things i am lovin this week.

[one]
my header. i worked super hard on it. and it actually turned out great!
and if you noticed i was able to add my new ride!

which brings me to the second thing that i am lovin

[two]
my 2011 bright red Jeep Wrangler.
i still can not believe it. i have my own car and my own house.
hard work really does pay off

on saturday morning my dad and i set out to find me my new ride.
we were blown away at the price...and i began to worry..maybe i won't get my dream ride.
we went with BIG B (my salesman) on a test drive around nlr.
loved it. i knew this is the ride i want. but can i really afford it??
my dad than commented to BIG B that he thought he saw a used four door wrangler in the next lot. BIG B quickly told me that the used one wasn't black and didn't have power windows, locks, or mirrors. but we reguarded BIG B's advice and took a look anyway.

when we both walked up to lil red we knew this is the one.
but we kept our cool. i'm so glad my pops was there to help me do all the calculating, trading, hageling, talking, negotiating, and discussing. i would have been totally lost without him.

i was so happy everything worked out. and although lil red doesn't have all the features that the new wrangler has it's still freakin awesome! and i wouldn't want anything else.
and i know i said i wanted black but red just fits. like i was supposed to have red all along

my dad has a red truck. so does my uncle, grandpa, cousin, and BIL
my dad commented saying he was big red and i'm lil red.
it just stuck.

introducing.....Lil' Red














now i have a fantastic house and a fantastic ride parked in the driveway.
what a perfect ride for a razorback landlady
my papaw insisted that i get me a jenkins ent front license plate. i had already planned on that.
i have plans for the tire cover...you just have to wait and see!

go link up with jamie

*****

--i just wanna give a special thanks to my momma and daddy for teaching me how to work hard, save my money, and count my blessings. you guys have really showed me if i work hard and set my mind to it then i can do anything! i thank God everyday for selecting you to be my parents and for being hard on me through all the years. it really shows me that you care and i want to raise my children the exact way you raised me.--

"Yeah, and I bet it was even more amazing than the time you ate your weight in Godfather's pizza, right?"
[the goonies]

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new ride!!! How exciting!! I miss driving an SUV but my hybrid has been such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your new car! it's so cute! and you header is very nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new car! It looks awesome! I'm a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new car! Jeeps are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new car - it's great! It must feel extra special because you saved up for it.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog :) Glad to 'meet' you!

    ReplyDelete