Wednesday, June 29, 2011

the $imple life.

i am lovin the simple things in life.

like:


one

.my short hair.

i am so glad i just went for it! it seriously takes 5 minutes to fix and it feels so darn good!

two

.instagram.




three

.pinterest.





(i wish i was here)

four

.piper.
of course


and
five

.my family.

i am so ready to be at the lake this weekend for my 3rd favorite holiday!
aint nothing better than shooting fireworks, stuffing my face, and laying out in the sun.
who knows maybe we'll get into some shananigans while in spa city.


link up with jamie and tell us what you're lovin, too!

"feminists! equal pay's fine, but put a little lipstick on."
[that 70s show]

8 comments:

  1. Love your hair cut so cute. Makes me want to cut my hair again. it's so nice when it's short and only takes a few minutes to get done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new cut!
    i have curly hair so it wouldn't look good on me, but would die to have a cute short haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am terrified of having short hair after a mishap that happened like 10 years ago. haha Your haircut is so cute though! And I love your family photo. All the green from the trees is such a nice background and make you guys pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love pinterest and instagram. They are both so addicting!! And I like the short hair - I wish I could do it but my hair is too curly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures of your cats! I just got a new kitten :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your short hair. Looks very chic and cute! I wish I had the nerve to chop off my hair again. I use to all the time, then I finally let it grow out and now don't know what to do with it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're hair looks awesome! Yay for short hair! And I looove instagram- wish I had a phone I could do that with! Cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is soooo cute! I love it! And your kitties are super cute too :)

    ReplyDelete