Wednesday, June 15, 2011

exciting new$

oh my world, i have so many things that i am lovin this week.
i can't wait to share every single one of them!

you should go link up with Jamie at this kind of love and tell all of us what you're lovin too!


first..and most important!
i am going to be an auntie!!

I am lovin this!! I absolutely love that i get to be apart of this jelly bean's life! yes my sister and her husband are having a precious little ball of joy!
and i get the joy of being aunt sica!! (my sister's nickname for me) I get to see this little tinyloon grow and be apart of his/her life! that is just so cool to me!

i know my sister and BIL are going to make great parents! congratulations sis!
i cannot wait to throw you a bomb baby shower blowout!

second...and also exciting news!
i am now an official bunko member!
meaning i can host a dinner and monthly bunko game at my house! i am so excited! we had a member move out of state so i got to have the honor of filling her shoes. i am lovin that i am finally apart of the gang.
although we didn't play last night i did snag the boobie prize.


third...and as always
i love reading!!
my book goal for 2011 is to read 20 books. i finished #10 on sunday! yes i am lovin that i am halfway done with my goal. I really plan on reaching it and maybe more by the end of the year. i am really lovin mysteries! the pretty little liars series is so addicting.



i also ordered Kori Donahue's book Murder on the Boulevard and it came in the mail yesterday. i haven't started reading it yet. but i'll more than likely get a start on it tonight!

 yeah i am a weirdo who takes pictures with books...

fourth...is still rocking
i love big guy!
yep i didn't think it could ever be possible to love a...fan.
i guess i just shouldn't have doubted.
i just love getting my money's worth
check out big guy's story here.

fifth...who doesn't love target!
i love fun stuff!
i mean but who doesn't love fun stuff! target is known for having great fun stuff right? that's why i try to stay away from target. it's an addiction.
but i did find me the cutest shorts and some super fun artwork.
i am lovin all my new target goodies. but of course.

i decided to hang these beauties in my office. i am lovin the key print the best.
fits for a landlady.

sixth...and all the time
i love sweet tea!
and i think you're crazy if you don't. lately i have bought sweet tea in a can. don't judge. but it's so much easier to grab a can and go.

seventh...i love pina coladas but i hate getting stuck in the rain
candles are the bomb!
walmart my other addiction sells this certain jar candle that i have grow to love! all the "flavors" smell awesome! and they really do fill the whole entire house with that scent. it's like a rich flavor smell.
I have tried: blueberry and watermelon. but recently i found pina colada and it. is. amazing!

and lastly....
i am lovin...


my fun victoria secret lake bag! it's perfect for throwing in my swimsuit, change of clothes, alllll my makeup, and a pair of flippy floppys..then heading to the lake! i went this past weekend with my fun duffel in tow.

oooh there is one more thing....
can't forget about little pipe!
i love her all the time and always. but of course.

hope everyone has a lovely wonderful wednesday!
dont forget to link up!

"those cows won't even know what hit them. even when it hits them they still won't know. because they're cows."
[that 70s show]

7 comments:

  1. bahaha i love big guy!
    we have one in our room...it has a remote which is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better then being an AUNT!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love everything you're loving!

    Congratulations on being an aunt! :D

    I have been able to read more now that it's summer, and I'm looking for books. Maybe I'll give Pretty Little Liars a try after my next book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new addition to your family! An aunt...how exciting! Love the picture of your furbabe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes - you do have a lot to love this week!! Big Congrats on being an auntie!!! That is so exciting! I was sent a book to review & have been so lax in finishing it - I'm going on pace about a chapter every couple of days b/c don't get to read as often. I wish I had asked for an electronic version so I could have just put it on my phone - I seem to read that way faster b/c I ALWAYS have it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read a lot too, but haven't read the PLL series. I'm addicted to the show though. Do you watch? Would the books ruin it for me?
    I could seriously shop in Target for hours. The shorts and key print are adorable!I'm your newest follower; your blog is so fun!

    ReplyDelete