Monday, March 7, 2011

it's as ea$y as abc

I saw this fun blog post idea over at Jamie's blog and decided i needed to do it! It's clever but I did change some things that didn't really apply to me. Here's my abc's: (enjoy)

A..age: 22. I will be 23 in 11 days!

B...bed size: queen size



C...cat: Piper. My little tabby cat i adopted 3 years ago.



D...dad's name: Steve


E...essential start to my day: Washing my face. I am not awake until after I wash my face. It feels so good.

F...favorite color: Black, of course. I also like purple and green.

G...gold or silver: I like both. They both look so classy paired with black.

H...height: 5'3. I'm short. Seems like everything I buy is always on the top shelf. I need to carry around a portable step stool.

I...instruments you play: I should've listened to my mom and continued with my piano lessons. Oh how I regret not being able to play beautiful music across those black and white keys.


J...job title: Landlady.

K...kids: I don't have any..unless you count Piper.



L...live: North Little Rock, Arkansas. A small town in a big city. It really is a great place to call home, even though that's not our town slogan. 



(NLR is home to the famous Old Mill)

M...mom's name: Julie.



(this is an old picture)

N...nicknames: JB, JJ, Jess, Jessie B, Jessie Bear, Sica...

O...overnight hospital stay: The one I would remember would be when I had my first kidney stone. My mom and I arrived at the hospital at 3 something in the morning. I stayed there till the next day..it was no fun but I slept so it was actually no fun for my momma.

P...pet peeves: when people touch my mail, when someone is reading something over my shoulder--stay away from my personal space. And of course drivers--mainly older people and handicap (there should be an age limit on drivers) And seriously it doesn't take any extra energy to turn your blinker on!

Q...quote(s) from a movie...I couldn't just pick one so here are some of my favorites:

"No, venti is twenty. Large is large. In fact, tall is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations, you're stupid in three languages."

"I know that guy that sent those emails is somewhere inside of you, but I can't wait for him... because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing." 

"I bet you do allll kinds of right."

"Whats up, Big Perm..huh I mean Big Worm."

Kate: Did you just stick your gum under my coffee table? 
Angie: I don't know.
Kate: What do you mean, you don't know? You think you're at an Arby's right now?
Angie: You know what? I wish I was at an Arby's 'cause there's better food and cooler people there!
Kate: [looks under the coffee table] Did you stick all this gum under here?
Angie: I don't know! Maybe you stuck some of it under there.
Kate: Yeah, actually, you might be right. 'Cause sometimes, when I work a really long day, I like to come home and chew a huge wad of Bubblicious gum and stick it under my reclaimed barnwood coffee table!
Angie: Bitch! I don't know your life!

Smokey: "Man that fool just playin' man, I ain't trippin.
Craig: That's yo problem. Aint' nobody playin' but you. You walk up and down the street all day playin'. He aint' playin' you think he playin' 'bout his money? He know where my momma stay know where you momma stay. He say he had a gun when you seen him right?
Smokey: Yeah.
Craig: Well name one person in the hood that play like that!"

Teacher: Well, Billy, if you spell this correctly you pass second grade.
Billy: Couch. C-O-R, uh, are you going to the mall today?
Teacher: No I'm not goin to the mall, keep spelling, mister
.

"Amateurs! You boys thought you could come in here and steal all these beautiful things? What a purrrfect idea!"

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning."
(just to name a few)

R...righty or lefty: I write and eat right handed..but recently I found out I throw a frisbee, cut meat, and shoot my gun better with my left.

S...siblings: I have an older sister, Katherine, who just turned 26. And a little brother, John Allen, who is 19.



T...time you wake up: I set my alarm for 7:00 but usually don't crawl out of bed till 7:45.

U...underwear: comfortable, please.

V...veggies you dislike: I love vegetables! I would say brussel sprouts (even though I never really have tried them), carrots (had a little incident when i was little), peppers, and I'm not a big fan of salads.

W...what makes you run late: distractions. What can I say, I am easily distracted. OR my inability to wake up in time.

X...x-rays you've had: Several at the dentist. And the time I had all the kidney stones.

Z...zoo animal: Love the zoo. I love the giraffes and the camels. And all the reptiles and bugs are pretty cool. Monkey watching is a lot of fun.


That is all, folks!

"If we are going to pay this much for crab it better sing and dance and introduce us to the Little Mermaid!"

No comments:

Post a Comment