Friday, March 25, 2011

i don't get it

well i've tried and tried and even tried some more to make a header for my blog...i finally did make one, even though i dont love it..

but as you can see it's not up. i guess i just have no clue what i am doing. i want everything to be center but it won't. so i am stuck with this crappy stupid layout with no header...

please. help. me.
i am so upset because i love my blog and i want it to look great but instead it looks dumb and i've tried everything. i have gotten so frustrated now that i am just going to give up..i even thought about deleting my entire blog, that's how upsetting this has made me.


that is all.
i'm hoping to forget about it this weekend..

"And if anything come up missing in my house, i promise you, you're gunna end up missing."
[madea's big happy family]

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way!! At least yours looks better than mine!! I need a techie/bloggie friend to help me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie Bear your blog is beautiful just like you and you HAVE to keep blogging because you actually have followers! lol I love you! Keep Bloggin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://makincuteblogs.com/2011/02/how-to-center-your-header-in-blogger/

    ReplyDelete