Friday, February 18, 2011

yay for friday!

((i linked up with Lauren's blog for 'fill in the blank friday'))
((enjoy))
I am…a hard working girl, a Piper lovin fool, and a laughing maniac. I am a bike rider, painter, book lover, puzzle worker, and movie enthusiast. I am a best friend, daughter, sister, cousin, niece, sister-in-law, grand-daughter and roommate to the most wonderful people in the world. I am saved by Christ.
The bravest thing I ever done was…hmm let’s see, recently I went to my first tradeshow in Las Vegas. I was super nervous and scared because that was a whole new ball game for me. I had no clue what I was doing and I was thrown into it rather than actually being prepared. But I put on my brave face and dived in. I still have so much to learn but I’m not that chicken anymore
I feel prettiest when…I wear makeup of course. Or when someone gives me a compliment, any compliment can make me feel pretty. Also pearls and jewels anything sparkly.
Something that keeps me awake at night…is when Piper takes too long to get comfortable. She’ll take forever taking a bath and making her bed…oh and she is easily distracted so it takes her 45 minutes just to get still. And if a movie is really good I’ll stay up late watching it.
My favorite meal in the entire world is…Fried rice, greasy. I hate when it’s too dry.
The way to my heart is…making me laugh a lot and talking movies. I could talk movies for forever! I love funny movies. Movies in general.
I would like to…Have a good time this weekend. No worries. Not that I’ve been worried about anything I just wanna have a fun weekend. I am going to hot springs to see my favorite and I am looking forward to being in the sunshine…I would love to dance in the sunshine. I’ve missed it. Sunshine can make anyone feel better.
That was fun, hope everyone has a playful sunny weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love fried rice! It's one of the best little treats life has to offer :)
    -Amy

    {There's a giveaway going on until Feb 20 @ my blog amyrenepowell.com ... I'd love to see you there!}

    ReplyDelete