Wednesday, February 2, 2011

new month

I watch movies non stop while I'm at home.
I like the noise.
I don't always pay attention so I end up watching the same one for several days. I don't want to miss anything, any details or cool movie quotes. The one I'm watching now is Ghostbusters. I have seen it before but it's seriously been forever. I remember seeing it as a kid but I haven't since. The realizations of "oh that's what that means" & "I don't remember this part.." humor me. Ones like Mary Poppins "positively perfect in every way." I remember fast forwarding through Julie Andrews' solos because they were "boring" when really I had no clue what she was talking about. It definitely holds a spot on my long favorites list. Oh and now I would die if someone dare fast forward through a perfect life lesson solo sung by the great, Julie Andrews. I could go on and on about Mary Poppins & her adventuring loving partner, Bart, played by the amazing Dick Van Dyke but I am talking about Ghostbusters...starring Bill 'freakin' Murry, Dan Aykroid, The guy from Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Sigourney Weaver, & several smaller actors aka B listers. Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full-trance mediums, the Loch Ness Monster and the theory of Atlantis? UFOs definitely. The Loch Ness monster has a good shot. Atlantis is more than just a theory. But ghosts? I do remember this movie giving me the creeps..I was a kid. The plot is just so 'out there' what with "Zuul" & "Gozer" hmmm.

Stormi's birthday is today! I got her several different things so she could have presents to open. I love wrapping paper. Every time I have a gift to wrap I buy a new roll of wrapping paper. My wrapping paper collection is quite the size. I love making gift baskets & wrapping presents with fancy ribbon. Maybe I should start flower arranging too...I have a gift. (no pun intended)

Been listening to Nicki Minaj's album, Pink Friday and its inspired me to paint something...

You got me thinking twice to just breathe
Then you say I won't survive if I leave
But I got a couple of tricks up my sleeve
I no longer need your attention, at ease.

2 comments:

  1. yo! not sure if i'm posting this in the right place, or if you'll even see this..but..i miss you! have been up for a hot minute reading your blog. one of these days i'll make mine look cute like yours! ;) hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get one of the cute gift baskets... my birthday is Feb 19th incase you've forgotten :)

    ReplyDelete