Monday, February 21, 2011

a ba$ket of joy

I made three gift baskets this past week. A friend of mine asked me if I would donate two razorback baskets for some silent auctions she has coming up in March. Well, you don't have to ask me twice. The other one i made for my sister, Kat her birthday was on Saturday. I was excited to do something different. Kat is so crafty and she just got a new sewing machine so I thought a craft basket would be perfect. I hoping with the several pieces of fabric I got her she'll make me something super cool. ha!


I found these large wooden scissors at hobby lobby. Perfect. I spray painted them silver and i know they'll look great in her salon. My sister and I loved to watch "Father Gnome" when we were little; thats the explanation for the small gnome..

This is Stormi's new baby brother, Alex. He was born Saturday February 19th at 4 something in the morning. He is so precious. He only cried once. My big sister and Stormi's little brother have the same birthday. 

2 comments:

  1. giiiiirl, look at you! crafty as martha. haha. that basket for your sister is so awesome! and that baby is absolutely precious!! i think i just wrote the weirdest, most ADD-infused blog post thing i've ever written.....ha! sounds about like me, huh? ;) miss you! so glad i got to hang with you last week. 'twas a lovely evenin' fo sho! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my basket of love! Mamaw is going to give me some sewing lessons soon, so I hope to put it's contents to good use. Thanks again for all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete