Monday, January 24, 2011

dark.

I went dark...
Here's an update on what I have been up to. Just so we are clear I've been super busy with work & friends that I just havent had time for this blog. And lets be honest, I'm not the most clever blogger. My apologizes. If you must know I have quite a busy life because I want it that way and I'm not one to just sit around and wait for a call..friendships work both ways am I right? Oh just sit there and chuckle because you think you know who i am talking about but in all honestly this could be anyone..maybe even you..da da daaaa!! Sometimes the best thing is to sit back and re-evaluate your life..I did this and I do not have a regret.

enjoy my roll of pictures. enjoy life.
I have started a new bible study and I am anxious to see all that he has to teach me. God is good...all the time.

my obsession with making gift baskets continues. for stormi's christmas present this year i just bought random things that reminded me of her, while i was out christmas shopping. then simple just combined it together in the perfect gift basket. for stormi's step mom, lisa, i made her of course a little razorback basket & it was a hit.
on january 8 stormi and i threw lisa a baby shower at my house. it was a lot of fun especially getting to spend some time with my bestfriend. we stayed up super late friday night, decorating the house and making everything just perfect...



















to hand out as giveaways at the end of the party, stormi and i made these little smell goods. it was a lot of fun mixing and making these things. stormi used to work at bath junkie so she knew exactly what smells smelled good with what..complicated believe it or not.
we wanted the house to be decked out, over the top..im pretty sure we accomplished our goal.........

stormi got all the gold decorations on sale after new years which went perfect with our winnie the pooh them. stormi had several posters made with differents sayings that gave the room a nice touch. we were pretty proud of our party planning/decorating skills...


when we took all the decorations down it had my den looking a little bare..





we had a fun time that weekend making the smell goods, picking out the foods, decorating, and spending time together. Everyone thought we did a terrific job.
as you all know...it snowed and it was cold. i had quite the adventure in my snow sleding jeep. and piper sat by this window all day..little does she know that snow is very cold and very very wet.

i also went to las vegas with my dad for the sports licensing tailgate show. it was a great learning experience and i was super glad i got to go...i will update you on vegas pictures later.

monster truck show is this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment