Friday, September 3, 2010

Longhorns, Tigers, and Hogs, O My!

Texas, LSU, and Arkansas are the three teams that we will be selling at our GameDay Superstore. Also we'll have a catalog of all of our other teams so if you would like to special order from another team, you can do that too! (for no extra cost) I haven't really gone over that one with The Boss yet but I mean how hard could that be? And I'll do all the extra work that goes along with that. I just figure its a little hard to find other college stuff besides online. It will also be perfect for people who have family in another state, scc merchandise makes for great Christmas gift. So thats what I have been doing all day long is pulling all the merchandise we will have in the store. I filled up 6 shopping baskets already and we havent even gone through razorback shirts and caps. Im actually looking forward to having the store because on the slower days here or when The Boss is out of town then I can be working at there. The store is located on the corner of JFK and C Street. Trevor made the Razorback sign and it looks AWESOME!

I am very much looking forward to my 3 day weekend. I'm not sure what it is I plan to do with the luxury of having 3 days of no work but I am looking forward to being able to sleep in 3 days in a row. And it will be nice to spend some time with my roommate. I can tell she has been feeling kinda lonely because i have been so busy, so maybe when can catch up this weekend. Stormi wants me to come to Hot Springs and Dangelo wants me to come to Heber Springs but to be honest i just want to stay at home. I guess i am becoming a homebody. To be honest i hate sleeping anywhere else but my bed in my own house with my roommate snuggled up at my feet. Thats just me though. I think my house has spoiled me. I'm so thankful to have it in my life. Its perfect!

Who wouldnt want to come home to such a beautiful comfy home?

No comments:

Post a Comment